From design through manufacturing, our deep experience across a broad portfolio of materials and processes means the best solution for your packaging requirements.
- Aluminum, rigid plastic containers and cutlery
- Extensive experience with a broad range of materials including PETE, PP, OPS, HIPS, PS, PLA and aluminum.
- Materials to cover a full range of temperature applications from freezer to oven and microwave.
- Proprietary C-Fine™ PS material with micro-cell structure for improved insulating and materials properties.
- Exclusive C-Green® Filled PP material utilizes significantly less resin for lower cube and reduced shipping cost.
- Anti-fog application technology for PP, OPS and HIPS.
- Product lamination capabilities include dual lamination capabilities and provide oxygen barrier, film seal and decorative finishes.
- Additional capabilities include condiment fill technology, printed straw wrapping, and printed kitting for cutlery, napkins, straws and condiments.
- Research in BioPolymers.
- Renewable Materials:
- NaturesPLAstic® containers made from Ingeo™ PLA biopolymer
- (Ingeo™ is a trademark of NatureWorks LLC)